Teacher Pritam Bhattacharyya has been essentially a wordsmith – a worker with words – although he has worked successively as a network engineer, global IP-network Manager, submarine cable layer and Dy. General Manager of one of the largest telecom providers of the world. He is the Founder and Chief Wordsmith of Wordsmith Communication.
Feast and Famine Cycle is an inherent aspect of any freelancer’s life. Being not having regular paychecks, understanding this cycle objectively is essential to manage it. The webinar helps to take an objective and deep look into this. Few analytical and heuristic tools are discussed to enable a freelancer accept, understand and use this for best end result.
Course Structure and Details:
1. The feast and famine cycle and freelancer stress and worries.
2. Predicting the cycle – Vedic Astrology.
3. Finding nodal points of the cycle.
4. What to do during the feast up-swing.
5. What to do during the downswing.
6. The root mean square theory – striving for higher peaks.
7. Stabilization Tips.
Date of Class
1st March 2013 (Friday)
Time of Class:
1600 hours GMT onwards
Duration of Class:
60 Minutes + Question and Answer
Dakshina / Fee: